Special editions are nothing new, since the dawn of video games it seems publishers will go to great lengths to bleed all they can from vulnerable gamers. Personally I've never been a huge fan of special edition, that was of course until the release of the GTA IV special edition. And now R* have done it again, just when I start to lose faith with publishers R* saves the day and they have put together another blinder! Included;
- A copy of Max Payne 3 (obviously)
- 10" Collectable Max Payne Statue
- Original Still Life Art Prints
- Copper & Brass-plated Iron Bullet Keychain
- Classic Multiplayer Character Pack
- Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack
- Official Max Payne 3 Soundtrack
All this for just $99.99 or £89.95 for my UK friends.
The game ships in March and pre-orders are now being taken at R* Warehouse, Gamestop, Amazon & Zavvi and will be being taken until January 15th 2012 so get your order in quick to avoid missing out.